Update Notice About Cinemortals

Hello mortals,

 First of all, I must apologize for my absence in the last weeks. Well, long story short, I was working very hard, and my laptop was not really an option to do anything with. It's all good now though, I have a brand new laptop, and I am unemployed once again. So as long as I'm not studying, I will be focusing on this blog, since the university will always be my main concern. 

Also, I would like to note that there will be a few changes in our layout soon. That will most likely be about our archive system generally. In this maintenance period, you may lose acces to some of our reviews. But don't worry mortals, we will get them back on in no time. We are planning to end this maintenance in a week at most, so you won't even notice their absence probably.

Thank you kindly for your patience dear mortals, keep loving the cinema!

- Batuhan

Keep Reading

Happiest Season, On It's Way

Just Go With It (2011) Movie Review

Role Models (2008) Movie Review

7500 (2019) Movie Review

The Wrong Missy (2020) Movie Review