Happiest Season, On It's Way

 Happiest Season Premiere Details 

image by CTMG, Inc 

So you've also,probably heard about the upcoming "Happiest Season" starring Mackanzie Davis (Blade Runner) and Kristen Stewart (Twilight). The movie also have some other giant names in the cast as well. Dan Levy, Aubrey Plaza, Alison Brie, and others. This post is to give some further information about the movie.
 
The upcoming Happiest Season will premier on December 25th, in the holiday season, and on Hulu only.  Today, after Hulu's announcements, that got confirmed once again. 

So, one thing, for me, is for sure, the movie will be extreme. Either extremely good, or the other way arround. That is, of course based on no solid lead, except for my bias about the director Duvall. You see, my adventure with her was always on edge. She is, indeed a great actress, but I can't be so sure about her director performance. In the end,  I loved her on "Ten Inch Hero" ( as Jen, 2007 romantic comedy) as an actress. But I totally couldn't finish "The Intervention" (Her director debut, 2016) I mean, so many loved that movie, but for me it was just a drag. Tried 3 times, couldn't finish the entire thing, so just gave up anyway. So Duvall for me is a big question mark on the director chair. Again, she is an amazing actress, and I loved too many of her films. Still, I hated her director debut, and that created a bias right away. Yeah, that's basically why it's a big 'if' for me. Still though, I am looking forward to it. I mean, I love the cast, I love Duvall, and I most certainly love paying stupid amounts of money for the Hulu subscripton. 

I hope it really will be our "Happiest Season" this holiday season. And I hope after this movie, I can say that I love Duvall, both in front of, and behind the camera.

We will keep following the news about "Happiest Season", directed by Duvall and share them with you. Keep following, and keep watching great movies. Stay safe!


Written By : Batuhan

Comments

Keep Reading

Just Go With It (2011) Movie Review

Role Models (2008) Movie Review

7500 (2019) Movie Review

The Wrong Missy (2020) Movie Review